18:48Material test Ceramofix Eberhard Faber
Ceramofix Eberhard Faber - molding plastic. It is sold as a powder. The work is similar to plaster, but after drying it does not hygroscopic (like ceramics). Diluted with water: 4 parts powder of 1 part water. Unlike Flumo it can be cast in silicone molds. It does not require baking. Ready-made from this material, you can paint in tempera and acrylic paints. In the description Keramofiks written that it is of high quality, similar to porcelain and forms a smooth surface, well-formed, extremely tear-proof and ideal for reliefs, figures and creating decorative items.
I bought this stuff to make the doll from Ceramofix using a silicone mold.
1. This material is well suited for silicone molds.
2. The powder is easily diluted with water to a state of slurry.
1. It is not suitable to create dolls.
2. In the photos you can see the details after complete solidification of the material (about 3 hours) can be broken into pieces.
3. Small parts (eg nose) is not always well-cast.
4. It forms small bubbles.
The material is more like a plaster, only more robust and which has the ability to solidify in the silicone molds. Not suitable to create dolls. More suitable for the creation of stands and accessories for dolls.
|Kommentare insgesamt: 0|